Friday 12 June 2020

Round and round

Hello dear bloggers,

Here is my card to show you made with scraps lying around on my round craft table which does make me go round and round. And that makes it fun. Lol. 
The yellow pieces of round paper are scraps while the white one was specially die cut without any specific thought and it all seemed to fit together. 
The sentiment has been die cut and the black underlay beneath the 'smile' is a piece of recycled paper.

I hope my simple, sunny 'smile' card brings a smile on your face.




I will participate in the following challenges with this card:
http://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/ - anything goes/optional twist, masculine


Monica 



7 comments:

Doni High said...

Yep...your card did make me smile! Love its geometric symmetry. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

jimlynn said...

CAS and absolutely PERFECT!!! LOVE!
Lynn

Pamela said...

what a clean and simple card, thank you for playing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Monica- love the drama of the black sentiment against the lighter colours, and the movement that the circles and dot give
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and great use of scraps too.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
Carol DT x

Billie A said...

Fun card and design. I like the CAS style. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

anncreatief said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke