Monday 1 June 2020

Thanks

Dear bloggers,

This new blogger will take a while, I think. This card was meant for the AAA challenge as well as the Less is More challenge. To cut a long story short, it is meant for neither now. All mixed up and nowhere to go but I will find some places to go to on Paper Playful. 

My card is a simple one made with my new dies that I got a few months ago from Stamps of Life. Everything is die cut here. The black paper is from packaging material. I had to fit the Thanks on to the black nestie and it did it take time.



I will take part in the following challenges with this card:




Monica 


 

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great thank you card. Love the buttons and die cut thanks. Well done, Monica. Hugz

jimlynn said...

CUTE! Love the red, black, and white combo too!!!
Yes, the new Blogger is different. Hopefully we'll get it all figured out soon.
Lynn

jimlynn said...

oops! Forgot to thank you for playing along at Pammie's Inky Pinkies too Monica!!
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Monica - love your die cuts and how you have used them.
I have not changed over yet - figured I would let the kinks get all worked out before I try it.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine