Saturday 30 May 2020

Thanks

Hello dear bloggers,

Here is a card I have put together for CAS(E) this Sketch very similar to the one I posted a few days ago. The squares were die cut in a lopsided manner to make them look unusual before the water colour paper was coloured with water colour pencils. I tried to obtain an effect similar to cling wrap but this is what I got. I did not want to throw anything away so every single square was used - positive and negative. The black sentiment was die cut from a fancy real estate brochure.


I will submit this card for the following challenges:



Monica 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

I love how you hare using these squares Monica - and a great use of the real estate flyer - love that die... I use it a lot too :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Mari said...

Such a lovely CAS card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.