Friday 26 June 2020

Thanks

Dear bloggers,

Here is a card that Aleeza designed many months ago with washi and masking tapes. The sentiment is from a pack of alphabet dies and we water coloured the paper before die cutting. It did take a long time to manage to place them on the paper. I would love to know if there is an easier way to place die cut sentiments on the card. 
I thought the background below the card is a nice prop but on second thoughts I could have chosen something else. Yet the card seems quite happy.




I will participate in the following challenges with this card:
arty divas - anything goes


3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful and fun too! Love all those colors. I think they letters are placed perfectly. She did a great job designing the card.
Lynn

Lori Podolsky said...

What a really adorable thank you card you've created, Monica! So bright and cheerful! Thank you for playing along with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Lori xx (DT at Lemon Shortbread)

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely card Monica - I often line the letters up on my card against against a ruler or washi tape to keep them straight.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine