Wednesday 24 June 2020

Masculine thank you

Hello dear bloggers,

Here is a masculine thank you card that was made with a Hero Arts rubber stamp. It is a set of three stamps and I have used one of them. Prisma pencils were used to colour in the image. 
I know I have used this stamp more than once and seem to really like it. 
I have popped the card on thin cardboard. 
The embroidery skeins were wrapped around carefully to keep the geometry in place. 


I will submit this card in the following challenge:

Arty Divas - anything goes



Monica 

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fabulous card Monica! Love the way you used the twine. That image is wonderful.
Lynn

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ike’s world with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Ike’s world
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Margaret Mifsud said...

A gorgeous masculine card. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

kiwimeskreations said...

An amazing card Monica - love how you have coloured that fabulous image, and the embroidery thread accent is stunning
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

cass said...

Lovely design for a male card. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

Victoria Rowson said...

This card is so lovely! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
Victoria DT

Borqna said...

Brilliant card.
Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges.
Good luck

ike said...

A great layout and I love the colouring. :-)
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and love the stamped image.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
Carol DT x

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper