Monday 15 June 2020

Window sill with flowers

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is my window card to show you today. I have had this die since 2013 and am glad that it has come out of the closet at last.
The big flowers were made by me many years ago. In fact, they are much older than the die. I punched the smaller ones and added them to make a cluster along with the tiny leaves. I have to say it took me a rather long time to get them all together in this arrangement.
The brick stencil in the background has been coloured with an eye shadow and I have used a Prisma pencil to fix the colour.



I will enter the following challenges with this card:



Monica 

7 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

jimlynn said...

Another WOW card! The flowers are so pretty with that beautiful window die. Love the way you did the background too.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Monica this is stunning! Loving your bright and cheerful flowers and the subtle brick wall. The window die cut is a lovely one
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

nwilliams6 said...

This is gorgeous, Monica. Love the flowers and your brick - such a lovely card!!! Super well done. Hugz

Joy Wilson said...

Beautiful card! I just love your flowers! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Diana Soling said...

What a great idea! I love how the flowers pop against your all white window. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft.

Kim said...

Love the flowers and the arrangement on the sill. Thanks for joining the challenge at Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge Blog.