Sunday 14 June 2020

You are berry kind


Dear bloggers,

Here is my card for CAS(E) this Sketch this week. The wee little strawberry image mounted on the red printed round serrated nestie was sent to me by Shirley Anne many years ago when we lived in Jakarta, Indonesia. I die cut two round red nesties to achieve the round border and the sponged cardstock was lying in my box of 'to be used' stuff. The sentiment was handwritten on a banner. The two tiny flowers on the right are from a longer border punch by Martha Stewart.



I will enter this card in the following challenges:





Monica 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning and elegant CAS card Monica - love it, a great use of the image
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

tilly said...

this is so pretty with the little cherries, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly