Friday 17 July 2020

Beerthday wishes

Dearest bloggers,

Here is a card that I put together two days ago. The beehive print was part of fancy packaging for a pack of sentiments that I paid a big price for. In Singapore, art supplies are expensive and that is how it is. Since the sentiments were pricy, I decided to use the packaging and make a card so that I don't feel the pinch. Washi tape, black recycled paper, Carla craft bee punch, colouring with Prismas and going over the black colours with a gold Sakura gel pen and my card was almost complete. The sentiment is handwritten and the Sakura gel pen came in handy to outline the edges of the sentiment.



I will participate in the following challenges with my card:


Monica 

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done on using the packaging as well as the contents Monica - this is a bee-ry sweet card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Tristan said...

Lovely CAS card, cute sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week, Tristan DT.

Created by Kath said...

Well done! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

Helen said...

What a cute CAS card, Monica!! I love the way you've used the packaging to add to the design! I often reuse bits of card and packaging! Too special to throw away!! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Ellibelle said...

What a great CAS design!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria