Saturday 18 July 2020

My first Mindful Art and Card class at home this morning

Hello dear bloggers,

I am happy to share that I hosted my first Mindful Art and Card class this morning. I had my friend's daughter and she was a delight. Such a charming 11 year old, honestly. Children are such fun and so much easier to be with. They carry no baggage and are the least judgemental. I simply love spending time with my daughters' friends.


We made the cards in collaboration and it was pure fun.




I will enter the card with hearts in the following challenges:

https://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/ - anything goes with three of a kind

Monica 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

what beautiful cards Monica - yes, children are wonderful little people and bring such freedom
to their art
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Alka said...

Beautiful Card. Thank you for joining us The Creative Crafters Challenge. This is DT Alka

Sheri said...

I love the bold black and white with he hearts! It makes for such a wonderful design. Thank you so much for playing along with the Polkadoodles Challenge, this week. :)

Skye said...

Two beautiful cards. Crafting is a very good for mindfulness.